Tuesday, June 3, 2014

We got a live one!

After waiting 11 long weeks to hear a heart beat, we finally heard it. It seemed official at about 8 weeks when my stomach exploded out from my body. People pretty much already knew by then between the belly and the crazy amounts of ginger and mints that I was eating for my morning sickness. My morning sickness has been worse with this one, so we are hoping that it is a girl and not just an increasing trend of misery.
 I never posted for mom on mother's day, but basically my favorite moment was the month (maybe longer, but she could've stayed forever) that she stayed and helped me after Carter was born. I can promise you that if mom had not been here, Carter would be in a different home right now!!! Mom dealt with all the household drama, in-law drama, my postpartum depression and everything in between. This post doesn't do it justice because she was simply amazing!

1 comment:

Taki said...

Can't say I didn't know already. You know how well Mom keeps things. I'm pretty sure she said something like, "So have you talked to Lori?" She never actually says it, but pretty much makes sure you know. Congrats!! Boy or girl, I just hope you get a good sleeper.