Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our Wonderful Mother

Mom I am so grateful for you and everything you put up with when I was younger.  Kerissa and I watched home videos for FHE and there was a part where you let Toshi just cut his hair.  His eyes were closed and it was freaking hilarious.  Kerissa almost died and said I hope to be as cool as your mom and let my kids do things like that....well I guess when she is burnt out there will be a lot more funny videos for our kids to see.  Anyway I wanted to talk about the yes....the presents that I would be for you and inside were the cutest animals you could possibly find.  I remember running to your bed curling up in a ball and if you did not notice me I would give you a nudge and then go back into a ball until you opened me up to find a new baby whatever (Puppy, seal, prarie dog, kitten, add anymore if you can think of them ;)) Those were the best moments.  I remember it being so fun and it was my way of showing you how much I love you mom.  I am just glad you kept going and didn't lose your patience with me.  Mom you were and are the best.  Thanks for being our mom!

No comments: